....maybe Christmas is on its way..
- A conversation with a big boy about tickets, the end of term and flying home for Christmas
- A conversation with a small boy about the ultimate fish tank. I like Nemo best, Auntie Sian. Better than SpongeBob. Will you tell Santa? Of course, Little E, of course.
- A "Stir up Sunday" afternoon of dried fruit, mixed peel and boiling the Christmas pudding
- A shopping trip - the big annual shopping trip - with my sister, planned for the end of the week. If it all goes as it should, she'll point to something she likes and I'll buy it, then I'll point to something I like and she'll buy it and then we'll head off for a nice lunch.
- A new December class at Get It Scrapped. Your December Story starts 25th November and I'm excited to say that I'll have a free pass to give away tomorrow on the Your December Story Blog Hop.
With thanks to everyone who chimed in on Friday and beyond to "The Blog Cos You Want To Club" - especially Deb, who came up with a brilliant Five Useful Things almost straight away and Julie who added my post to the Push Up Bra Blogging Pinterest Board. I'll be calling another meeting soon, I think. We have more to talk about.
See you tomorrow?