I've been tidying again. I had no other choice (and if you've seen my quick video on IG, you'll understand). I've covered two tables with stuff I haven't put away and I've moved onto the floor. I made an entire layout yesterday while sitting cross legged on the carpet. That would be the very same carpet I am just about to attack with some Vanish Stain remover: bits of it are blue which most definitely weren't before I started. But I'm getting too old for the cross legged thing; and if I cover the floor with paper, I have nowhere left to go. So - novel idea - I'm putting it all away. And I'm looking at what's left and realising that I have plenty to pass on to someone who could make good use of it
|Scrapbooking mug from this post not included; but I'm told by The House of Little E that they can be bought from supermug.co.uk|
So, I thought I'd do a Valentine's Giveaway. It's called the Love Your Selfie Giveaway because I'm not going to beat myself up over the mess I've made, and you're not going to beat yourself up if you leave me a comment even though you've got quite a collection of supplies already. A fresh injection of something new can be very inspiring!
With that in mind, I'm putting together an envelope of mostly Life Pages cards and embellishments (the picture shows a little bit of what I've gathered up) and offering it to you. Leave me a comment telling me your favourite embellishment (so I can personalise your package) and I'll draw a name. I'm happy to post internationally and I'll be keeping the giveaway open for the next week. Oh, and if you are more of a scrapbooker than a pocket pager - don't hold back. I use these cards
- as a layered stack to go behind photos on a page. Gather a few in your hand and staple them through the middle. Don't try to glue them together: it's the staple that leaves the edges loose and gives the dimensional effect.
- as a base for the front of a card
- as a pocket for memorabilia on a layout. Stitch round three sides and leave the top open
- as pre prepared journaling. Take a big card and write the story while it's in your head and then set it aside until you feel inspired to make the page
- as gift tags, with a hole punched in the top and a length of lovely ribbon
Love Your Selfie! Giveaway open for a week. Everyone welcome.