Next Friday I'll be taking part in a webinar for the first time ever. Definitely something completely new! I'm going to be talking to Debbie Hodge for an hour on Friday 9th January at 10am EST (that's 3pm GMT), as part of my contribution to her new class Single & Pretty.
Single & Pretty is all about making embellished, one photo pages which tell a great story and it's available to everyone with a Get It Scrapped membership. I'm very excited to be joining the other contributors - Amy Kingsford, Ashley Calder, Kayleigh Wiles and Lisa Dickinson - who have made gorgeous single and pretty pages for the ebook. We'll all be talking to Debbie at some point in the next three months. I'm up first on Friday, with an office hours session in which Debbie and I will talk about the pages which members have uploaded to the critique gallery; and I'll be back at the end of February to talk in more depth about the pages I have made.
So if you have a Get It Scrapped membership we'll be able to chat! And if you've been thinking about a Get It Scrapped membership, now would be a great time: I have a special offer for you. If you follow the link below, you'll be able to take up a 3 month membership for $30.
- Immediate access to 54 classes: 39 Masterful Scrapbook Design classes, 16 Scrapbook Coach classes, and 1 Look Book class
- A new class each month
- Weekly live webinar events
- Sketch and template library – 98 templates searchable by # of photos and type
- eBook library – an index of all 39 eBooks pulled out of the classes for easy access
- Everything is downloadable for you to keep
Here's the link:
The ebook is released on 7th January and I'm up on the 9th. That's my first new-thing-to-try for 2015. How about you?