- Why you can't eat fudge and do crochet at the same time. Oh, no, wait, I know the answer to that one. TOO MUCH STICKY. And what a shame that is
- Why teenagers will never take a coat. "If your Mum had told you to take a coat, would you have done it?" she said. Actually, yes. My Mum could be scary. Or maybe rain in the 80's was wetter?
- Why the easiest sounding presents are the hardest to find. You'd think a black clock to go on a mantelpiece would be do-able. But apparently not. I've been to every shop in town, and then some. So now I have to tell my Mum her birthday present will be late. See 2 above.
- Why asking people for money is so very hard. All this talk of fund raising is bringing back memories of having to knock on doors when I was a Girl Guide. At least they aren't allowed to do that any more. Last night I had a dream that we ran a pop up curry restaurant in our kitchen and raised lots. Actually, I think it could work, though the chief fundraiser isn't convinced. But then she doesn't like curry, so that could be a stumbling block
- How to bring myself to unwrap this beautiful package from the lovely Julie of Notes On Paper
Saturday, 25 October 2014
Five Things I'm Pondering Right Now
Five things I'm pondering right now?