Or maybe it is, just for a little bit. Heavy snow here has been affecting the electricity supply; and on Friday night the entire city went into blackout. Everybody. All 200 000 of us: no street lamps, no house lights, just perfect darkness. We sat in that black and we thought of things to do: campfire songs came up first on our list. It was so dark that we couldn't see The Tall One weeping softly to himself, but we think he probably was. He doesn't enjoy community singing. It did keep us going, though; and I was just about to start a game of Have You Ever Wondered? when the lights came back on and sanity was restored.
I'm still wondering though. Scrapbook style.
Have You Ever Wondered...
- Who first thought of delivering supplies in pizza boxes?
- If you laid all your pages end to end in a great path of recollection, how far would it reach?
- If you used up every "X" on every sheet of alpha's you owned, how good it would feel?
- If buttons actually do breed when you pile them all into a little glass jar? Because sometimes it feels that way.
-If you used one photo a page and scrapbooked all of them, how long it would take?
- If paper trimmers have built in obsolescence? Or is that just washing machines?
- and if scrapbooking would be anywhere near as much fun without the internet to help us share?
Whatever you are up to this Sunday...have a great one!