Thirty journaling prompts right here on my list are ready and waiting to go!
Pin it. Print it out. Pass it on. Take it to a crop and talk about it. Use it to start a new Book of Me. I hope you find something here to inspire you.
- The first poster you ever put on your bedroom wall and where it came from
- The first gift you ever bought all by yourself and who you gave it to
- Your favourite kind of crisps and what you think they say about you
- The most evocative smell you know: not your favourite, but the one which best conjures up a picture or story
- A shop you miss from your childhood
- The highest place on earth you have ever been
- The worst meal you have ever eaten
- "Today is worth remembering because" - and it can be anything, large or small
- The last time you grabbed an opportunity and how it turned out
- The first book you remember being able to read all by yourself
- Something you are frightened of
- Your favourite kind of weather and how it makes you feel
- "I've never told anyone this before..."
- If you had to leave home, disappear and never come back, which five things would you take with you?
- Your favourite catalogue. Do you buy or just enjoy looking?
- Are you good at mending things? What's the last thing you fixed?
- A cooking utensil you can't do without and why
- "I never leave the house without..."
- What would you like to find at the end of the rainbow?
- If there could only be two brands of cereal left in the world, which would you choose? Healthy or not?
- A dream which came true
- The teacher who made the biggest impression on you. At what stage in your life?
- Choose one favourite song from each decade of your life
- What did you buy with your very first wage packet?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Ever think you have seen one?
- If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be?
- If you found a banknote in the street what would you do? Have you ever found something valuable?
- A bad habit you have managed to break
- What do you think about in the dentist's chair?
- Sweet or savoury? What's your pleasure?
..and then, what's next? A big pile of pages, all waiting to be lovingly filed away. Happy scrapbooking!
If you are interested in printing pages, my recommendation since joiliprint closed is Printfriendly.com