..it's been too warm to do much else.
- Working from home doesn't go so well when someone else is doing it too. I'll be glad when this whole studying for exams thing is over.
- I can't believe I'm about to type this, but it has been too hot to iron here for days now. I've been doing a bit of this instead:
|That looks like the same blue covered book I was caught reading a couple of weeks ago. But it isn't. Seems there are fashions in book jackets, just like everything else. The book is Hope: A Tragedy by Shalom Auslander|
- We have a serious slug problem in the garden right now. A serious problem. But we don't want to put down pellets because we also have two Magpie visitors and we are very fond of them.
- Uncle Dave phoned Little E and asked him what he was up to. "I'm up to hoovering," he said. That boy knows how to take his punchline and work it.
- Teaching a teenager to drive: now there's a thing guaranteed to make you feel like a grown up. It's four lanes of traffic almost from our front door here..
- Bloglovin. I'm seeing more readers come from Bloglovin lately. Have you tried it?
- Here is a persuasive article about the benefits of blogging one powerful post a week. Just the one. Quality over quantity, really making it count. I think I might be a convert. What do you think? Do you have a favourite timetable to blog to? or read to, even?