Here are my round up photos. I didn't get quite finished, but I don't mind in the slightest. I've enjoyed every minute of the hunt and I loved seeing what a worldwide team of scavengers has discovered.
- a Fisherman: through a shop window in the Belgian seaside town of Blankenberg
- an outside market on a bright Sunday morning in Helsinki
- a police car, through the tour bus window, in Helsinki again
- a fence, again through a bus window, at the docks in St. Petersburg. A reminder of the city's recent past.
- and a theatre for the performing arts in Tallinn: for their Song Festival. I cropped this one so that I could keep the view of our cruise ship in the left.
Roll on next year, Rinda, and thank you!