Today I'm wondering what's on everyone's mind when they are doing a bit of cutting and sticking? Do you think big, heavy thoughts? Mull over the events of the day? Or idly muse on something simple?
Last week I gathered up all the scraps on my desk and made a few "blank canvas" cards: deliberately leaving a space at the bottom to add to at a later date. As I stuck them together I pondered:
- It's true what they say: a little Glossy Accents goes a very long way. And "dries clear" doesn't actually mean "dries clear" in any meaningful sense. Oh.
- Anyone who eats while scrapbooking has my admiration. I have a scampi fries dusted layout to prove it's not for me.
- That sky blue enamel dot which I noticed stuck to the lid of the breadbin would be perfect right now. But it's not here because it fell off some part of me in the kitchen yesterday.
- I'd like to find the person who invented that red extra sticky double sided tape and shake her by the hand. Non- sticky hand, of course.
- It's so warm up here that I really need to open the window. But if I do, a freak breeze will blow everything off the table and scatter it down the stairs in some kind of weird paper art installation. Or I could just suffocate.
- That was the doorbell. was that the doorbell? Someone else will get it. No, no one else has got it. maybe it was the postman. Maybe it was the window cleaner who really needs paid. Maybe it was that nice man from the American Consulate again (long story, needs a layout).
- The coffee and biscuits are downstairs. The coffee and biscuits are downstairs....
Yes, that last one won in the end. How about you? Any thoughts?