..so I made a page and here it is:
Round here in April:
- A visit from Little E. always a pleasure. He watched his Uncle search for a cloth to clean his swing with and then he pointed: "Why don't you just use your karcher?" Of course he'd know what it was..it's just like a big vacuum cleaner, really
- The discovery of Parma Violet sweet flavoured icecream. I love Parma violets more than I love icecream, but the two together? Perfect; even if we do have to drive right across town for it.
- Helping a friend make a dress for a Katy Perry impersonator. Good fun.
- Guide Camp! The (Not So) Small One spent her first night under canvas and she swears she'll be back for more. Even if frying bacon on a campfire gives you sunburn. She looks like she has been skiing.
- Our holiday is getting closer. Oh, St. Petersburg, we can hardly wait..
- A new hairdresser. The jury's out. The camera is hidden. At least for a few days yet..
Now let's see what May has to offer. The emails for the Great Big Swap of Very Small Things went out this afternoon: so if you asked to be included and you haven't heard from me please do get in touch. The numbers are big, but I think we can do it. We're going around the world in (very nearly) sixty swaps! remember, you have until the end of May to get your parcel in the post.
And finally for today: a reminder of Storytelling Sunday this weekend. I hope I'll see you there!