..a bit of an update. We're heading towards the end of the month. Again! So that means the deadline for getting those swaps in the post is fast approaching. A gentle nudge, then, to anyone heading towards the Post Office. But only a very gentle one: it sounds as if many of the swaps are successfully completed, or in transit. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your generosity.
There are some wonderful photos of parcels of Very Small Things popping up on blogs all over the world. If you like a bit of stash admiring (and who doesn't?) you could stop by and enjoy
- Cate's big mail day
- or drool over S's photos of her gorgeous collection from Jennifer
- or admire Gail's treasure trove from Becky
- or smile over Jo's Turtle Time: straight from Deb Turtle, of course
- or coo over Sandra's selection of lovelies from Abi
and that's from the first group. From the second I've spotted
- Ladkyis's delight at the extra special packages she received from Helena
- Heather's haul, in such a cool envelope, all the way from Rinda in California
- Deb's delight in her package from Ifa. It even brought on a story!
- Lizzie's coordinated cache from Jane
- Jacky's filled to the brim parcel from Barbara
..and my own lovely parcel which came all the way from Jo in Australia. I love how she included the flag: very clever!
I'm hoping I haven't left anyone out here. You are very welcome to let me know if I have and I'll put it right when I do a final round up. No pressure to post photos, though, if that's not your thing. Just enjoy! We really have gone - around the world in sixty swaps. Thanks everyone!