Fast news from a fast week..nothing here seems to be standing still even for a minute...
- Latest Favourite Waste of Time: trying to pull jammed paper out of the shredder with a pair of tweezers. Kind of fun in a challenging paper-y way, but ultimately useless. The shredder is still broken.
- Latest Favourite Emergency Text Message: Mum, teachers not liking non-uniform thing. Pls bring trousers and tie to school. Now. That was last week. Course I helped him out.
- Latest Favourite Creative Kick Start: a desk in a new place. Downstairs. The only problem is that everyone else is fancying the change now too. I'm booking time slots.
- Latest Favourite Way to get Out of Cooking the Dinner: Volunteer to keep The (Not So) Small One company while she rehearses her Home Economics Practical Exam. I knit, she cooks,; and I'm not even allowed to help with the washing up because that's part of her test and she's timing herself.
- Latest Favourite Item of Clothing: new blue and white gingham shirt with slightly puffed sleeves. A little bit like my school summer dress when I was six. I'm saving it up for the right day.
- Latest favourite TV: The Century That Wrote Itself with Adam Nicholson
- Latest Favourite Craft Book: Boyfriend Sweaters by Bruce Weinstein. Great classic patterns; and he tells a lovely story at the end about wearing and losing his Father's sweater. Be perfect for Storytelling Sunday.
- Latest Favourite Thing to look Forward to: Seeing Stockholm and returning to Norway.
- Latest Favourite Family Observation: I don't actually have any strong feelings on the subject of lop sided badgers. From The (Not So) Small One, on being forced to watch The Century..
- Latest Storytelling Sunday: Don't forget, you have all week to add your link! I know some of you have been away over the Bank Holiday. We have a great collection of stories ready and waiting for you right here - and if you only have time for one, how about hopping over to Mitra's and helping out with a neat school project?
- Latest Swap News: It sounds as if the swapping has begun! Some of you have let me know that your parcels are in the post. Thank you. Some of you have also noted that you haven't heard from your partners yet. Everyone, please do get in touch..we want to take this thing right round the world.