I spotted a headline the other day and I thought - that would make a great layout title. So I wrote it down "About That Time.." It's a non-title title: It says just enough to draw you in, make you want to read more, without giving away the whole story. It's adaptable, too. You could use it more than once and I don't think anyone would even notice. It says "come and read this.." It's a hook.
Mmm..I thought..a list of go to, reel-you-in titles would be a handy thing to have. So I made one, and here it is. You are very welcome to make use of it too. Pick one to add to a nameless page you have already made or use them as starting point to ease you into a partly formed page you've been thinking about for a while. There are twenty non-title titles here - and if you try every one a handful of times each, that's coming close to one hundred layouts you haven't had to think about naming..
Twenty Titles for Scrapbookers
- About That Time..
- And Then I Said..
- No one Knows This But You..
- There Was This One Time..
- Random Fact #
- Let Me Tell You About It
- Have You Got a Minute?
- It Was a Monday (or a Tuesday or..)
- So, Here's the Thing...
- Can You Tell I Was Mad? (or happy or excited or..)
- Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before
- Before I Forget...
- Now That I Think About It..
- Confessions of a Scrapbooker Part One (or Two or..)
- A Quick Story About
- This One Means a Lot..
- Here's One You Might Like..
- The Case of the..
- The Long and the Short of It..
- This is the Story of...
Print it, Pin it, use it any way you please.