...with a neat trick I discovered recently. It's a newspaper clipping generator and you can find it at fodey.com. Feed in a snatch of a story, add a headline and you quickly end up with your very own news story. But be warned: it's kind of addictive; and that's before you even take a look at the clapper board generator or the wizard text or..
I've been thinking of lots of ways of using my news for papercrafting:
- personalised cards, first of all. This is a quick story about that nephew of mine, Little E. I could make a page about it (I probably will); but this turned out to be a great way to record it and send to his Mum
- journaling on a layout. It's definitely eyecatching..
- journaling on a layout when you don't have a photo. Here I printed it out onto Kraft to make my card, but I also printed it onto photo paper in case I wanted to scrapbook it.
- postcards. Again, simply printed onto photo paper
- personalised gift tags. I can see them now: "News just in: Uncle Dave has found his wallet and discovered Christmas shopping. Open here for the surprise of your life.."
Big Tip: Check the date you want to add before using the generator. That strategically placed embellishment cluster? It's there for a reason. ..
That's fodey.com. Try it. I think you'll like it!