Today I'd love to introduce you to a new blog series I've been planning. It's called So this is Scrapbooking and I'd love you to be part of it.
So this is Scrapbooking
I've been thinking about it for a while now, and it feels right to make a start at this time of year when we begin to reflect on the year closing before us and we reach out to everyone we love.
What's it about? Well, what else but scrapbooking? I'm looking for guest posters to tell us their scrapbooking stories. I think we could all hold our hands up and say "I love to scrapbook and I've made lots of friends because of it". But I'd love to hear more than that. Much more. I'm inviting you to share specific, up close and personal experiences you have had thanks to scrapbooking. How has scrapbooking empowered you? What has it brought into your everyday life?
- about an opportunity which opened up for you. Have you seen you name in print or won a prize?
- about a scrapbooker you have met who has changed your outlook on life
- have you started a small business related to scrapbooking? an etsy shop?
- how you have reached right out of your comfort zone and discovered you can organise crops or classes.
- how you have discovered you can do something you would never have believed possible - without scrapbooking
Does this sound like you? I'm going to be putting together some guest posts to appear over the next few months and I'd love to hear from you. I'd love to encourage anyone who doesn't usually speak up to give this a go! I know you are there and I'd be happy to introduce you. There have been some new and very welcome fresh faces in the comments box here recently: maybe you have a So this is Scrapbooking story we'd all love to hear? If you fancy a guest spot, drop me an email (find my address on the typewriter, top left) and we'll talk. I'm going to be setting up a Pinterest Board to keep the posts together and I'm thinking I might stretch out of my own comfort zone with a pdf compendium. Let's see where this takes us!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.