It's been pretty quiet here so far this morning. Everyone else is having one last long sleep before school starts back tomorrow. We've covered almost everything we wanted to do in the holidays, though. It's been good. We finally saw the new Sherlock Holmes film yesterday, we've finished up the leftovers in the fridge, so probably the only thing left is for me to post my December Month in Numbers. I've been following along with the excellent Julie from Notes on Paper as she counts.
One last chance to scrapbook a tree I thought - a slightly different take on the paper strips design I've been using over the past couple of months.
- We had two trips to the dentist for a girl who has been an absolute star about the whole business. Her stoicism knows no bounds.
- We have eaten four jars of Christmas mincemeat, all turned into delicious pies.
- We got up at 7.00am on Christmas morning. You can tell they are getting older, can't you? Used to be 5.30
- I took 6 days away from the computer over the holidays. I think my eyes thanked me for it. Let's be honest.
- My Facebook page gained 51 likes (but of course there is always room for one more). It's been a fun experiment for me and I'm enjoying adding little extra bits and pieces on there
- and, finally, I've added in the 300 stories gathered by Storytelling Sunday in 2011. Because I'm proud of that number - and I hope you are too. We have made an amazing start already for 2012! Thank you so much to everyone who made time to join in during their festivities. And a special hello to the newcomers. It's good to see you. Come back soon - February sounds good!
I'll be back before then though. Thursday, more than likely. Have a good start to the year whatever you are up to!