Wednesday, 9 April 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words: The Museum


Today's the day to join in with Abi of Creating Paper Dreams and One Photo & Twenty Words. I'm sure she'd love to see you on board!

I have a Little E short story this month:



You can find the other stories here. Come back tomorrow when I'll have a giveaaway for a free pass to a new journalling class My Details at Rukristin Papercrafts!

30 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo & twenty words.
    Really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember those days when collecting things [treasures like an odd marble or something shiny!] became a Really Important Task. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to see little E putting in an appearance. I wonder what fabulous collections he will curate.
    My 20 words have been postponed until tomorrow as it's desk day here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely little story, I can't wait to see what Little E comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm sure he can work with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh now that sounds interesting Little E (who is not looking so little!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure he can!
    Is that the stable from your Nativity, by any chance??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab shot. There is no doubt he will work with it and then there weill another story to share then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little E is always so darling and says the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love stories about Little E!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look forward to seeing what Little E will create

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's nothing like an interesting box when you're a small boy with a big imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah! My post is also museum related! :P Yours is much cuter though!!! My 12 yr. old still loves to create things out of cardboard boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love little E stories.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sensible boy as museums are some of the nicest places to create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh he is just wonderful Sian. I think you should make a short book 'the world according to little E'. Thank you for making me smile with your few words and sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He wanted to make a museum? LOL. How CUTE is that?!?! Love this one, Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific! I hope we'll see some shots of the museum when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are the most awesome auntie ever! I wanted to make a museum too. Still do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the intensity he is peering down at it with and that you have this wonderful little one in your life. Ya'll make quite a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great story! What kind of museum is he making?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your nephew's mind, making a museum, what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha ha very cute!
    What's inside?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Little E is a blogger's dream. It's always fun to see what he (and his Auntie Sian) are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I do love to know what you think