Oh this story is bittersweet I feel. Fun shoes! Thankfully my mum and me are the same size so there is a lot of shoe swapping and borrowing that goes on here!
Fun post! Love those trendy shoes too! My daughter has small feet and always seems to get the best sales at the end of the season. I guess there are less people buying a small size. I always say that she is very lucky.
Oh my goodness, was my first thought - surely Sian isn't shrinking this early? And then I cottoned on :). Just about as big a milestone as when they streak past us in height.
Great photo and I have little feet too - both my sisters are the same size as me so once upon a time before I developed foot problems and had to wear more specialised shoes we all could share. Those silver shoes are fab!!
Love it!
ReplyDeletegreat style - shoes and composition
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture and the words.
ReplyDeleteFrom TNSSO? Cool!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove them. I have a bit of a silver shoe predilection!
ReplyDeleteI can only assume TSO has outgrown you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm nodding my head in agreement here!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shoes :-)
ReplyDeleteSmile! Luckily DD and I wear the same size, which means I can buy her cute shoes and then borrow them back.
ReplyDeleteOh this story is bittersweet I feel. Fun shoes! Thankfully my mum and me are the same size so there is a lot of shoe swapping and borrowing that goes on here!
ReplyDeletemy sister and I wear the same size and the day she moved out was the safest. so many shoes to say goodbye to!!
ReplyDeleteFun post! Love those trendy shoes too! My daughter has small feet and always seems to get the best sales at the end of the season. I guess there are less people buying a small size. I always say that she is very lucky.
ReplyDeleteAhhh I remembering sharing with my sisters when I was younger
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, was my first thought - surely Sian isn't shrinking this early? And then I cottoned on :). Just about as big a milestone as when they streak past us in height.
ReplyDeleteOur feet do seem to be getting bigger. My mom is a petite three and we are all fives or sixes!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, great shoes and oh... a reminder that our children grow too fast!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and I have little feet too - both my sisters are the same size as me so once upon a time before I developed foot problems and had to wear more specialised shoes we all could share. Those silver shoes are fab!!
ReplyDeleteMy feet are pretty average, but Sarah overtook me in size around middle school.
ReplyDeleteGreat pairing of words & photo! Bummer that the hand me downs are getting too big!
ReplyDeleteanother sign they are growing up!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes! Pity they are a bit too big.
ReplyDeleteKnow that feeling but with my girl the shoes fit but the heels are far too high. Love your shimmery ones though.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your (possible) last pair of hand me downs.
ReplyDeleteGreat shoe shot. And yes, another story told. Maybe this will motivate me to get back to scrapping too!
ReplyDeleteSnazzy!
ReplyDeleteCool shoes! I love silver shoes for some reason :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter has just become the same size as me, she's so happy. I'm not lol
ReplyDeleteA nice combo of photo and words--and could have done for a "Me on Monday" posting as well!
ReplyDeleteNice shoes - I do like hand-me-downs :)
ReplyDelete